We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
New members quickly take on responsibility of larger parts of the application
While your focus may be on one part of our technology stack, we know that engineers love to learn, and we encourage you to continue to learn all of our tools
We are gunning for a hybrid work culture as we truly believe that everyone can perform in any environment with a deep sense of belonging and a community to deliver results that we can be proud of.
Come aboard, because we are building a flying jet while in a take-off mode. And the jet is a supersonic one!
● Own the product, identify problems and meet needs of user and stakeholders, defining and prioritizing product requirements, leading agile development process, executing timely product launches and continuously enhancing and optimizing performance
● Develop and communicate product visions and strategies, and manage the product backlog and roadmap for your advertising products
● Drive the creation and managing of the product backlog to ensure integrity and correct prioritization based on business value (ROI), continuously engaging the key stakeholders concerns, requests, and input
● Work alongside marketing, ecommerce and analytics teams to support the end-to-end understanding & governance of each customer segments and marketing data needs
● Create functional requirements and identify gaps in data collection. Collaborate with teams from a matrixed organization to fill data gaps
● Build out and document user cases, products, and supporting data requirements
● Ensure CDP is built with data security and governance to meet procedures, policies, and regulatory requirements
● Define, launch and manage the product’s key performance indicators
● Manage integrations between RDandX Network’s products and other marketing, sales, production and finance systems
● Create training materials and deliver training to users
● Work closely with the sales and marketing senior leadership team, providing recommendations on how to maximise current and potential revenue through developments in our Adtech setup
Skills and Experience
● Must have experience working as a PM in Martech/AdTech (8+ years), working with data and analytics products
● Deep understanding of the Mar/Adtech ecosystems.
● Experience working for or closely with data management platforms (DMP), Customer Data Platforms (CDP), data exchanges, ad networks, demand side platforms (DSP), agency trading desks and/or supply side platforms (SSP).
● Must have experience in data architecture and data modeling as it relates to business focused deliverables
● Excellent knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem – platforms, ad formats, business models, alongside proven credentials in building commercially successful, innovative digital advertising products
● Experience using ad platforms and building ad products from scratch
● Product management skillset: Managing and prioritising a roadmap and backlog, prioritisation between competing items, working with teams to deliver projects
● Must have a strong commercial outlook, and knowledge of monetisation strategies for content
● Ability to create convincing business cases to help visualize business benefits
● Working knowledge of cloud-based data systems is a plus
● Proficiency with SQL, Tableau, Superset, or similar technologies
● Experience with project life-cycle management tools (e.g., JIRA and Confluence) is a plus.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|